The IS360 Startup ecosystem is changing space across India. The urge to create impactful startups that can find solutions to various pain points in society and industry due to the heavy dent caused by COVID. The Mantra of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat initiative by the Government of India and opening the Funding system ignited a desire in many, to pick up ‘Entrepreneurship’ as a key career path.
About This Event:
India Startup 360’s IS360 Startups Expo 2022 is an earnest attempt to find a quick solution to this. Starting from 25th March, this three days Virtual Expo creates the right environment to the Startups to:-
- Enhance the Entrepreneurial Skills.
- Showcase their capabilities digitally and interact with fellow Entrepreneurs and mentors.
- Meet the Investors face to face and discuss their Business Idea.
- Choose a Mentor who can help the business growth to become a ‘Unicorn’
Benefits of Participants:
While Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (BYST) can help Entrepreneurs get Bank Finance upto 25.0 Lakhs, other Financial Partners like Ah Ventures, Letven Venture, Growth Launcher & UK India Startup Corridor etc. can help Startups with higher ticket size fund requirement raise funds Globally from Angel Investors.
IS360 has a panel of highly experienced Mentors from various Business Verticals. Many Incubation Centers who utilise the Services of IS360 Ecosystem will participate actively in this Startup Expo.
- Registration Started from 1st February 2022
- Last date of Registration – 1st March 2022
- Last date for receipt of Digital Collateral – 7th March 2022
- Dry Run and Instructions to Participants – 14th March 2022
- Expo Dates (Time: 4.00 PM IST) – 25th March to 27th March 2022.