Since this is only an aggregation platform, the Return and Refund policy of individual Vendors/Manufacturers shall be applicable. The same shall be Printed on the respective Bills/Invoice/Delivery Memo.
IS360 Expo will coordinate and ensure compliance of the same as per the General Terms of Refund/Returns given below.
The buyers shall read the same in conjunction with the respective Vendors’ Policy Printed on respective Documents.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
B. Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
C. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
D. Refunds (if applicable)
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
2. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
E. Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
F. Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
G. Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 183/2/13, Walkea Mala, Banacha Odha, Boshari, Pune, MP, 411039, India.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should send it to the respective Vendors’ contact details printed on the Bill/Invoice/Delivery Memo with a mail communication to [email protected] Please clearly mention the Order reference and other relevant details with your email address/Communication address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Since there are many Organizations involved in the entire process, you are advised to maintain patience and protocols while communicating with all concerned. No phone calls or personal followup with any member of IS360 will not be entertained.
Replacement/refund is subject to respective Vendors’ individual discretion and availability of Model/stock.
Neither the Vendors nor IS360 shall be directly or indirectly responsible for personal/mental inconveniences/stress or Strain or any such psychological consequences.
Users are strictly advised NOT to Order any Lifesaving drugs/equipments thro our platform untill you are adequately confident and can sustain the time delay either during delivery period or during Refund/Replacement.
All disputes shall be subject to respective Vendors’ or Manufacturers’ respective legal jurisdiction only.
Any compensation shall be limited only to the purchase value of all product subject to approval of respective vendor/Manufacturer and the same shall be full and final. IS360 shall be no party either directly or indirectly at any part of time.
Users are advised to go through this Refund Policy and accept before placing the order. Once order is placed, it will imply and shall be assumed that the user has read and understood the policy and accept in all legal terms.
This document is subject to revisions from time to time without any notice/intimation.